From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Reed
Sent: 06 July, 2020 19:17
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] PropView complains...

PropView on launching complains it cannot open
http://services.swpc.noaa.gov/text/predicted-sunspot-radio-flux.txt

When I try, I get the same result; has the page moved, or is it down, or
is there some alternate way to get the information?

Thanks & 73 de Dave, W5SV

Salvatore Besso

I have tried to put a zero in that field, but the next time Propview is run it is again empty and the message reappears. Saving Propview workspace doesn't work.

73 de
Salvatore (I4FYV)

I have tried to put a zero in that field, but the next time Propview is run it is again empty and the message reappears. Saving
Propview workspace doesn't work.

+ You will have to manually set the SSN each time you start PropView until the next version is publicly released.

Salvatore Besso

ok, thanks.

73 de
Salvatore (I4FYV)