Topics

Prompt for backup on Advanced Sorts Page

Jim Miller, AB3CV

I seem to remember a prompt to backup the log before proceeding on a Modify QSOs in Log Page Display.

Didn't see that today when helping someone.

Is there an option to get this reminder that I failed to enable?

Or is my memory poor? ;-)

73

jim ab3cv

I seem to remember a prompt to backup the log before proceeding on a Modify QSOs in Log Page Display.

Didn't see that today when helping someone.

Is there an option to get this reminder that I failed to enable?

Or is my memory poor? ;-)

+ Since any invocation of the "Modify QSOs" function could modify multiple logged QSOs, prompting the user to make a backup would rightfully be viewed as a "nag".

+ In contrast, invoking the "Run Script" function causes DXKeeper to check the script for the presence of a command that will modify QSOs; if one is found, the user is prompted to first backup their log.

Jim Miller, AB3CV

All good!

thanks
Jim ab3cv