problem with QSO manual entry

d_ziolkowski

Hi Dave-

I entered a QSO manually to dxk. when I try to set the "upload to Lotw" by right clicking the qso display entry , I get this error:

"QSO was not added to the QSL Queue because its station call sign is not KC2STA, as specified by the LOTW station location selected on the QSL configuration window's Lotw tab"

When I try Clublog upload I get:

"can't upload to Clublog: QSO' Station callsign item V6K doesn't match Clublog callsign specified on the QSL configuration windows club log tab"

I noticed on the qso right click menu it says "upload to lotw" , it should say  " upload to lotw: home2014(KC2STA).

upload to Clublog says: Upload to club log:KC2STA.

EQSL upload works.

I reviewed qsl config-lotw and all looks ok, and lotw upload for all other qsos works fine.

so if you could please advise

Thanks Dan KC2STA

I entered a QSO manually to dxk. when I try to set the "upload to Lotw" by right clicking the qso display entry , I get this error:

"QSO was not added to the QSL Queue because its station call sign is not KC2STA, as specified by the LOTW station location selected on the QSL configuration window's Lotw tab"

When I try Clublog upload I get:

"can't upload to Clublog: QSO' Station callsign item V6K doesn't match Clublog callsign specified on the QSL configuration windows club log tab"

I noticed on the qso right click menu it says "upload to lotw" , it should say " upload to lotw: home2014(KC2STA).

upload to Clublog says: Upload to club log:KC2STA.

EQSL upload works.

I reviewed qsl config-lotw and all looks ok, and lotw upload for all other qsos works fine.

so if you could please advise

+ Based on your report above, I'd say that the QSO in question doesn't contain a "Station Callsign" item that matches the callsign specified in the "Station Location" you've selected in the TQSL tab at the bottom of the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab.

+ What "Station Callsign" is recorded with this QSO?

+ What "Station Location" have you selected in the TQSL tab at the bottom of the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab? When you examine this "Station Location" in TQSL, what callsign does it specify?

d_ziolkowski

Dave-

Aux/station callsign was that of my qso partner, I must have keyed that in error. I seldom manually enter a qso.
Changed it to KC2STA and now it's happy!

Thanks DAN KC2STA

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 10:20 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

[...]

Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
SKCC #4290T
Ubuntu LINUX

Aux/station callsign was that of my qso partner, I must have keyed that in error. I seldom manually enter a qso.
Changed it to KC2STA and now it's happy!

+ DXKeeper is persnickety to ensure that you will receive your LoTW confirmation -- which wouldn't have been the case had it just uploaded your QSO before you corrected it.