PROBLEM WITH LOADING TO LOTW

bill steffey NY9H

I managed to screw up between multiple changes to the users, during a special event, switching my call & the special event.

I managed to "upload"  about 8    6 meter qsos to lotw ,,,,  and they did not make it , although keeper says they went in ...

later I did change stuff and new qso are goin thru to lotw & clublog....

I went in and edited out  a q that "went thru", taking out the date & U from the lotw online.  Tried again to upload to lotw and got this : ( again currently it is working as it should )))

I did take a few of the Qs, and entered them on TQSL.. went fine.

just turned on logging and created a new error file !  attached

Looking for way to load the rest of the qsos... that are contaminated .

bill

I managed to screw up between multiple changes to the users, during a special event, switching my call & the special event.

I managed to "upload"  about 8    6 meter qsos to lotw ,,,,  and they did not make it , although keeper says they went in ...

later I did change stuff and new qso are goin thru to lotw & clublog....

I went in and edited out  a q that "went thru", taking out the date & U from the lotw online.  Tried again to upload to lotw and got this : ( again currently it is working as it should )))

I did take a few of the Qs, and entered them on TQSL.. went fine.

just turned on logging and created a new error file !  attached

Looking for way to load the rest of the qsos... that are contaminated

+ The rules are simple: every QSO must be submitted to LoTW with a "Callsign Certificate" that matches its "Station Callsign" item, and with a "Station Location" that specifies the location from which you made the QSO. Meeting these two requirements in various circumstances is described here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingLotW

+ When you submit a QSO or batch of QSOs to LoTW, DXKeeper sends them to TQSL for encryption. If TQSL reports errors with or more of those QSOs, DXKeeper displays those error messages. If not, DXKeeper sets each QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item to 'U', meaning "uploaded". Not until LoTW responds to your invocation of the "Sync LoTW QSOs" function with a report of newly-accepted QSOs does DXKeeper change a QSO's "LoTW Sent" item from 'U' to 'Y', the latter meaning "accepted by LoTW".

+ Without the details of exactly what you did and what responses you received, I cannot provide further assistance. Recall that screenshots are not conveyed by this group.

Guy Carlsen

Dave,

I reviewed the instructions for deleting mass duplicates.  The instructions say to locate duplicate QSOs in the Log Page Display by clicking the Duplicates panel's filter button.

I do not see any filter button that says Duplicates.  Please let me know where that is.

Guy K4CNF

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 4:31 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

[...]

# more AA6YQ comments below

I reviewed the instructions for deleting mass duplicates.  The instructions say to locate duplicate QSOs in the Log Page Display by clicking the Duplicates panel's filter button.

I do not see any filter button that says Duplicates.  Please let me know where that is.

#Step 4 in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RemovingDuplicates

# begins

in the Advanced Filters, Sorts, and Modifiers window's Duplicates panel, click the Filter button”

#  To open the Advanced Filters, Sorts, and Modifiers window, on the Main window’s “Log QSOs” tab, click the Adv button above the Log Page Display

[...]

Followed your instructions and have successfully eliminated dupes.  All is well in my DXLabs world.  Thank you for all you do and so quickly.

73,
Guy K4CNF

# more AA6YQ comments below