Problem Recurs - atemp to upload LOTW duplicates QSO

ART W2NRA

Hi Dave,

This also happened in June.  Uploading LOTW causes a duplicate QSO, I think because one QSO somewhere in my 74,549 QSOs has no data or Callsign and DXKeeper adds the next QSO and creates a dupe.  I THINK!

FYI - all my QSOs are loaded in DXKeeper via N1MM Logger.

I've misplaced the complicated info you sent last time this happened.

Please help!

73, Art W2NRA CWOPS #1955

This also happened in June. Uploading LOTW causes a duplicate QSO, I think because one QSO somewhere in my 74,549 QSOs has no data or Callsign and DXKeeper adds the next QSO and creates a dupe. I THINK!

+ That's not correct:

1. DXKeeper won't attempt to upload a QSO to LoTW if that QSO lacks a callsign.

2. TQSL won't accept a QSO for uploading to LoTW if that QSO has already been uploaded to LoTW.

FYI - all my QSOs are loaded in DXKeeper via N1MM Logger.

I've misplaced the complicated info you sent last time this happened.

Please help!

+ Exactly what is it that isn't working as expected?

ART W2NRA

Hi Dave,

I have a large group to upload to Lotw. They all load fine into my computer. If I try to upload them one of the QSOs stops the whole process. I think one QSO somehow doesn’t have a callsign and uses the callsign of the next QSO.

I have some ideas to try.

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS #1955

On Aug 4, 2022, at 5:46 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

This also happened in June. Uploading LOTW causes a duplicate QSO, I think because one QSO somewhere in my 74,549 QSOs has no data or Callsign and DXKeeper adds the next QSO and creates a dupe. I THINK!

+ That's not correct:

1. DXKeeper won't attempt to upload a QSO to LoTW if that QSO lacks a callsign.

2. TQSL won't accept a QSO for uploading to LoTW if that QSO has already been uploaded to LoTW.

FYI - all my QSOs are loaded in DXKeeper via N1MM Logger.

I've misplaced the complicated info you sent last time this happened.

Please help!

+ Exactly what is it that isn't working as expected?

I have a large group to upload to Lotw. They all load fine into my computer. If I try to upload them one of the QSOs stops the whole process.

+ What does "stops the whole process" mean, exactly? Is an error message displayed? If so, what are its contents?