Problem Creating myQTH IDs

Alan N5NA

Hello Dave,

This morning I needed to create three new myQTH IDs.  After booting my computer and starting DXKeeper I created the first myQTH ID with no problem.  However, when I clicked New for the second ID it went to the last myQTH ID in the list and populated the fields with the info for that myQTH ID.  The only way I could create a new myQTH ID with blank fields was to close and re-open DXKeeper.  Same thing for the third myQTH ID.  I also tried highlighting one of the myQTH IDs I just created and click CTRL- New but that went to the last myQTH ID in the list also and didn't create a new myQTH ID populated with the highlighted myQTH ID info.

I have several hundred myQTH IDs.  Most were created when importing an ADIF file.

73, Alan N5NA

This morning I needed to create three new myQTH IDs.  After booting my computer and starting DXKeeper I created the first myQTH ID with no problem.  However, when I clicked New for the second ID it went to the last myQTH ID in the list and populated the fields with the info for that myQTH ID.  The only way I could create a new myQTH ID with blank fields was to close and re-open DXKeeper.  Same thing for the third myQTH ID.  I also tried highlighting one of the myQTH IDs I just created and click CTRL- New but that went to the last myQTH ID in the list also and didn't create a new myQTH ID populated with the highlighted myQTH ID info.

+ Please place your log file (the .mdb) in a zip archive, and attache that zip archive to an email message. If there's an errorlog.txt file in your DXKeeper folder, attach that to the email message as well. Then send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com