Topics

Printing qso labels (3up) with qsl message

Robert galambos

I have been trying to print qsl labels 3 columns)  with the qsl msg that is in the log.

It does not print, I do get 'pse QSL' lime on the bottom

DEC for YORK & DURHAM Region ARES.
ASEC GTA ARES section
M: +1-416-876-2979
H:  +1-416-227-1414
E:   va3bxg@...
WL: va3bxg@...

When all else fails

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 01:52 PM, Robert galambos wrote:

I have been trying to print qsl labels 3 columns)  with the qsl msg that is in the log.

It does not print, I do get 'pse QSL' lime on the bottom

+ As described in the "QSL Labels" section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSLMedia.htm>

+ 3-column QSL labels do not include the "QSL message" item.

+ To include the "QSL message" on a QSL label generated by DXKeeper, use 2-column labels.

Robert galambos

Thks

That slipped by me

DEC for YORK & DURHAM Region ARES.