Printing QSL labels

lmeeny

Dave,

Thanks to your detailed instructions I've successfully printed a QSL label.

73

Ed W2GHD

Thanks to your detailed instructions I've successfully printed a QSL label.

+ Great. When you get some time, please review the instructions in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GeneratingQSLLabels

+ and suggest improvements that would have enabled you to succeed the first time you tried. Thanks!

lmeeny

Dave,

I'm not the right ham to ask for suggested changes to the HELP info. Comparing your detailed instructions to what I gleaned from the current HELP text I saw little or no overlap. The current HELP proved to be too high level for me.

Sorry,

Ed

I'm not the right ham to ask for suggested changes to the HELP info. Comparing your detailed instructions to what I gleaned from the current HELP text I saw little or no overlap. The current HELP proved to be too high level for me.

+ Regarding the instructions I sent you in

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/209207

- the step-by-step instructions for populating the QSL Queue with the "Add Requested" function came from the "Generating QSL cards or Labels for QSOs marked QSL requested" section of

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/HardcopyQSLing

- the step-by-step instructions for printing labels from the QSL queue came from

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GeneratingQSLLabels