printing MRC's

Fred Bennett

Hi everyone,
I am trying to print MRC's and cant seem to figure it out Looked at a couple of things on the web , and didnt see anything on what to push to get there. If anyone knows how to do it step by step that would be great. I have brain issues and things arent always clear to me.
Thanks everyone and 73
Fred NZ4DX

I am trying to print MRC's and cant seem to figure it out Looked at a couple of things on the web , and didnt see anything on what to push to get there. If anyone knows how to do it step by step that would be great. I have brain issues and things arent always clear to me.

+ DXLab does not generate MRCs, as least as they are described by

https://countyhunter.com/whatis.htm#Where%20do%20I%20get%20these%20MRC's%20you%20talk%20about?

+DXKeeper can generate Reply Cards; see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing%20with%20Paper