Topics

Print Report: QSL's Needed for DXCC Challenge

RIchard Thorne

In DXKeeper, QSL Tab, I can select QSL cards needed and then click add needed. This shows me all of the cards I need as I'm chasing countries for the DXCC Challenge award.

Is there a way to convert the report to a printable report, preferably Excel?

Or do I need to do this via an SQL expression under advanced? and what would that expression be?

Rich - N5ZC

In DXKeeper, QSL Tab, I can select QSL cards needed and then click add needed. This shows me all of the cards I need as I'm chasing countries for the DXCC Challenge award.

Is there a way to convert the report to a printable report, preferably Excel?

+ After you populate the QSL Queue with the "Add Needed" function, click the "Create Address File" button on the Main window's QSL tab.

+ If you're planning to use another application to generate QSL cards or labels, you can set the "QSL Via" panel to "ADIF file" or "tab-delimited" file, and then click the "Save ADIF file" or "Save TDF file" button, respectively.

RIchard Thorne

Thanks Dave,

I'm trying to generate an Excel file so I can take some notes with qsl routes.

Rich - N5ZC

On 12/8/2019 1:16 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
In DXKeeper, QSL Tab, I can select QSL cards needed and then click add needed. This shows me all of the cards I need as I'm chasing countries for the DXCC Challenge award.
Is there a way to convert the report to a printable report, preferably Excel?
+ After you populate the QSL Queue with the "Add Needed" function, click the "Create Address File" button on the Main window's QSL tab.
+ If you're planning to use another application to generate QSL cards or labels, you can set the "QSL Via" panel to "ADIF file" or "tab-delimited" file, and then click the "Save ADIF file" or "Save TDF file" button, respectively.

I'm trying to generate an Excel file so I can take some notes with qsl routes.

+ Double-click an entry in the QSL Queue, and DXKeeper's "QSL Editor" window will appear. This will show you the "QSL Manager" and postal address currently associated with the QSL Queue entry. You can use the "Callbook Lookup" panel into perform lookups of the entry's callsign and "QSL Manager". You can use Pathfinder to check multiple online sources for QSL routes. Any changes you make will be save to both the QSL Queue and logged QSO when you click the Save button.

+ See

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/AddressEditor.htm>

+ and

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLRouteDiscovery>