Print QSL and Reply Cards

Alan N5NA

I have 5 QSLs I'd like to print.  For 3 of those QSLs I'd like to print reply cards as well.  Is there any way to have a batch job to print the QSL and reply cards at the same time to use all the cards on the card stock?  I'm using the card stock from HamStuff.com.

Also, when I do a preview of printing the 5 QSL cards it puts 3 cards on the first sheet and the other 2 on a second sheet rather than 4 on the first sheet and 1 on the second sheet.  If I uncheck one of the cards in the QSL queue then it prints 4 cards on one sheet.

Lastly, is there any way to skip the first x number of QSL card positions on the card stock?  If so, I could print my 5 QSLs and then print the 3 reply cards on the second sheet by skipping the first card position on the second sheet.  Assuming I could print 4 QSL cards on the first sheet and 1 on the second sheet.

Thanks,

Alan N5NA

I have 5 QSLs I'd like to print. For 3 of those QSLs I'd like to print reply cards as well. Is there any way to have a batch job to print the QSL and reply cards at the same time to use all the cards on the card stock? I'm using the card stock from HamStuff.com.

+ No. That level of optimization to save $.02 would not justify thed added user-apparent complexity.

Also, when I do a preview of printing the 5 QSL cards it puts 3 cards on the first sheet and the other 2 on a second sheet rather than 4 on the first sheet and 1 on the second sheet. If I uncheck one of the cards in the QSL queue then it prints 4 cards on one sheet.

+ Your observation is correct. Why is that a problem?

Lastly, is there any way to skip the first x number of QSL card positions on the card stock? If so, I could print my 5 QSLs and then print the 3 reply cards on the second sheet by skipping the first card position on the second sheet. Assuming I could print 4 QSL cards on the first sheet and 1 on the second sheet.

+ No. That level of optimization to save $.02 would not justify thed added user-apparent complexity.

+ DXKeeper does suport skipping of the first X positions when printing QSL labels or address labels, but the need for this is much more frequent given that there can be 30 labels on a sheet, and a sheet of labels is more expensive than a sheet of index stock.