Print Other Station's Grid in QSL Notes - Multiple Grids

Alan N5NA

I'm working on printing some QSLs for new 6m grids for stations not on LOTW.  In the notes I'd like to print "TNX new grid DM81" or whatever.  I have that figured out using QSL Message and the QSL Substitution Command <stationgrid>.

How can I include Grid2, Grid3, & Grid4 in the QSL message?  Some stations have been on a grid line or corner.

Thanks,

Alan N5NA

I'm working on printing some QSLs for new 6m grids for stations not on LOTW. In the notes I'd like to print "TNX new grid DM81" or whatever. I have that figured out using QSL Message and the QSL Substitution Command <stationgrid>.

How can I include Grid2, Grid3, & Grid4 in the QSL message?

+ You must manually populate the "QSL Message" item for such QSOs.

Alan N5NA

Thanks!