Topics

Post conversion questions #2

Bryce K7UA

My old logging program kept track of paper QSL and LoTW confirmations, but did not have a verified status. The confirmations came over ok and I synchronized my converted log with LoTW.  I got a lot of verified statuses on my DXCC total, but I have hundreds of band countries that were verified by ARRL in various submissions that are not showing as verified.  How can I fix that?  Thank you.

My old logging program kept track of paper QSL and LoTW confirmations, but did not have a verified status. The confirmations came over ok and I synchronized my converted log with LoTW. I got a lot of verified statuses on my DXCC total, but I have hundreds of band countries that were verified by ARRL in various submissions that are not showing as verified. How can I fix that?

+ DXKeeper can download your DXCC award credits from the ARRL and update your logged QSOs, but the process can be arduous because ~25% of the credits granted to QSL card confirmations won't exactly match a logged QSO due to data entry errors and shortcuts taken when entering data from DXpeditions (like assigning all QSOs the same date). I suggest that you hold off on this until you've eliminated the DXCC entity count discrepancy you mentioned in your first post, and gain more experience and confidence using DXLab.

+ DXKeeper's "DXCC Credit Manager" is described here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ManageDXCCCredits>