Topics

Post conversation questions #3

Bryce K7UA

I had extensive eQSL images in my old logging program.  They did not come over in the conversation since it was via a simple adif file. i synchronized my new log with eQSL, but of course the images have not been imported.  I checked out how to do a mass eQSL image import.  I have a good internet connection, but I aborted it when I was warned it would run for almost 90 hours!  I don’t care 90 hours worth.  Perhaps that is just the way things are.  Any advice?  Thank you.

I had extensive eQSL images in my old logging program. They did not come over in the conversation since it was via a simple adif file. i synchronized my new log with eQSL, but of course the images have not been imported. I checked out how to do a mass eQSL image import. I have a good internet connection, but I aborted it when I was warned it would run for almost 90 hours! I don’t care 90 hours worth. Perhaps that is just the way things are. Any advice?

+ eQSL Management specifically asked that DXKeeper's ability to download eQSL images be "paced" in order to limit the adverse impact on eQSL's servers when users download many images; that's what makes the time estimate so long.

+ You could break up the process into steps that can be completed while you're sleeping...