Topics

possible problem with station call entry.

Mike Kasrich

I operate as YN2CC and have a separate mdb file for it. I noticed one contact had the wrong station call. Instead of YN2CC it was AJ9C my stateside call. Can someone direct me to the way (page in the manual) to change globally all the AJ9C calls in the YN2CC log to YN2CC. I'm not sure if this was an isolated call or if there are more. I hate to search 42k entries to see what the station call is.

ND9G Mike

Mike.

Back up your log first.

You can find all of the entries that have your call as the station call with SQL.

Once you have the log filtered to those QSOs, you can use the Mod feature in Advanced Modifiers and Sorts (Adv) button.

Mike ND9G