From: darryl
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 7:39 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Ports??

Hi All,

Trying to install N1MM+ on a new(er) computer today. Intel Quad core, 8 Gb RAM, 2 monitors, latest update to Windows 10, latest update to N1MM+.

Using the computer only as a control station with a K3 and Remoterigs to access my remote station.

Problem: after I have the Microbit installer create the necessary virtual ports, I go to config in N1MM+ and the ports do not show up.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Darryl K7UT

darryl

Numerous times...

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 5:39 PM darryl <darryl@...> wrote:
Trying to install N1MM+ on a new(er) computer today. Intel Quad core, 8 Gb RAM, 2 monitors, latest update to Windows 10, latest update to N1MM+.

Using the computer only as a control station with a K3 and Remoterigs to access my remote station.

Problem: after I have the Microbit installer create the necessary virtual ports, I go to config in N1MM+ and the ports do not show up.

Any ideas?
Maybe you could try asking the N1MM group?

73,

~iain / N6ML

darryl

Yep. Posted to the wrong group. Sri. I have posted to the N1mM+ group now.