From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tammie M3ENF
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 9:38 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Popup inn DXK

[Edited Message Follows]

I've got JTAlert running alongside WSJT-X and DXKeeper.

When I complete a QSO in WSJT-X it sends it to DXKeeper.  But then I get a small pop-up box saying:

Upload QSO to Club Log suceeded: Dupe

It's happening with every QSO, so I must be uploading twice?  I have things set up to log with LoTW, eQSL and Club Log.

(Apologies for Subject, it should be Pop-up in DXK. #fail lol)
--
73 Tammie M3ENF :)

_._,_._,_

Tammie M3ENF

Ah, yes it is.  Thank you so much!  I was rechecking DXK and nothing seemed odd there.  I suppose I have to manually delete all the dupes in ClubLog?
--
73 Tammie M3ENF :)

Ken Bandy, KJ9B

If you want to, you could delete the dupes.  I'm pretty sure it isn't absolutely necessary, though.

73,

Ken, KJ9B

Ah, yes it is.  Thank you so much!  I was rechecking DXK and nothing seemed odd there.  I suppose I have to manually delete all the dupes in ClubLog?
--
73 Tammie M3ENF :)

_._,_._,_

Tammie M3ENF

Okay, thank you.  You've saved me worrying about that, lol.

--
73 Tammie M3ENF :)

Ah, yes it is. Thank you so much! I was rechecking DXK and nothing seemed odd there. I suppose I have to manually delete all the dupes in ClubLog?

+ The message from Club Log is informing you that it is rejecting the attempt to submit a duplicate QSO; there is no actual duplicate in Club Log to delete.

Tammie M3ENF

Oh now that’s clever. Handy feature!

I love this software, it’s been so easy to integrate Club Log, eqsl and LoTW.

--
73 Tammie M3ENF :)