Topics

Popup inn DXK

Tammie M3ENF

Edited

I've got JTAlert running alongside WSJT-X and DXKeeper.

When I complete a QSO in WSJT-X it sends it to DXKeeper.  But then I get a small pop-up box saying:

Upload QSO to Club Log suceeded: Dupe

It's happening with every QSO, so I must be uploading twice?  I have things set up to log with LoTW, eQSL and Club Log.

(Apologies for Subject, it should be Pop-up in DXK. #fail lol)
--
73 Tammie M3ENF :)

Ken Bandy, KJ9B

Tammie, it sounds as if you have DXKeeper set to automatically upload to ClubLog, which is good.  However, there is also an option in JTAlertX in the "Settings" menu, under "Web Services"/"Online Logbooks" to enable ClubLog, among several other popular online logs.  I imagine this is where the problem lies.

Ken, KJ9B

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tammie M3ENF
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 9:38 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Popup inn DXK

[Edited Message Follows]

I've got JTAlert running alongside WSJT-X and DXKeeper.

When I complete a QSO in WSJT-X it sends it to DXKeeper.  But then I get a small pop-up box saying:

Upload QSO to Club Log suceeded: Dupe

It's happening with every QSO, so I must be uploading twice?  I have things set up to log with LoTW, eQSL and Club Log.

(Apologies for Subject, it should be Pop-up in DXK. #fail lol)
--

_._,_._,_

Tammie M3ENF

Ah, yes it is.  Thank you so much!  I was rechecking DXK and nothing seemed odd there.  I suppose I have to manually delete all the dupes in ClubLog?
--

Ken Bandy, KJ9B

If you want to, you could delete the dupes.  I'm pretty sure it isn't absolutely necessary, though.

Ken, KJ9B

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tammie M3ENF
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 10:44 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Popup inn DXK

Ah, yes it is.  Thank you so much!  I was rechecking DXK and nothing seemed odd there.  I suppose I have to manually delete all the dupes in ClubLog?
--

_._,_._,_

Tammie M3ENF

Okay, thank you.  You've saved me worrying about that, lol.

--

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

Ah, yes it is. Thank you so much! I was rechecking DXK and nothing seemed odd there. I suppose I have to manually delete all the dupes in ClubLog?

+ The message from Club Log is informing you that it is rejecting the attempt to submit a duplicate QSO; there is no actual duplicate in Club Log to delete.

Dave, AA6YQ

Tammie M3ENF

Oh now that’s clever. Handy feature!

I love this software, it’s been so easy to integrate Club Log, eqsl and LoTW.

--