Polish callbook

Phil Cooper

Hi all,

During a small session on 6m FT8 this morning, QRZ failed to find any info on an SP call I had worked, so I used Pathfinder, and that came up with an error "file not found".

It looks like the correct link should be:
https://pzk.org.pl/weblinks.php?cat_id=9

But, when I Ctrl-click on the SP CB button, I get a pop-up saying "to customize a dynamic search, edit its associated file".
However, I am nervous about editing the PL.TXT file in the directory, as I think more info is needed to make this work.

Any suggestions?

Best 73

Phil GU0SUP

During a small session on 6m FT8 this morning, QRZ failed to find any info on an SP call I had worked, so I used Pathfinder, and that came up with an error "file not found".

+ Continuing the long tradition of moving an online reference site without leaving a tombstone that shows the new URL.

It looks like the correct link should be:
https://pzk.org.pl/weblinks.php?cat_id=9

+ That doesn't work either.

+ If someone can point me at the URL for the Polish online callbook, I'll see if I can reverse engineer the access parameters.