Peer is closing

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Trying to start N6WS but keep getting PEER IS CLSOING error and it does not
start. START ON Desktop and get this. I assume I cannot run 2 with the same
ID but now I am trying only one. Does it shut you out for a period after you
do this? I went to their help and it said if using more than one ID to do
something like W0MN-1 but I get an error that that is an invalid ID.

Outlook Desktop Gil W0MN
Hierro Candente Batir de Repente
44.08226 N 92.51265 W EN34rb

--
W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Trying to start N6WS but keep getting PEER IS CLSOING error and it does not start. START ON Desktop and get this. I assume I cannot
run 2 with the same ID but now I am trying only one. Does it shut you out for a period after you do this? I went to their help and
it said if using more than one ID to do something like W0MN-1 but I get an error that that is an invalid ID.

+ Did you specify your password for N6WS on the Configuration window's "Spot Sources" tab?

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Yes. It is working now. It failed for maybe 15-30 minutes but now running. I
was using same ID an Password o both systems.

Outlook LT Gil W0MN