Topics

Pathfinder window size

wb6bee

Pathfinder displays the QRZ.com pages for stations.   Some pages are lengthy.   I have more than enough vertical space on that monitor ( I have five running).   However, Pathfinder won't expand vertically beyond a certain point.

Is this some setting that can be changed to allow vertical expansion of the Pathfinder window?

Don
WB6BEE

Pathfinder displays the QRZ.com pages for stations. Some pages are lengthy. I have more than enough vertical space on that monitor ( I have five running). However, Pathfinder won't expand vertically beyond a certain point.

Is this some setting that can be changed to allow vertical expansion of the Pathfinder window?

+ Pathfinder imposes no limits on the height or width of its Main window. If you are unable to expand Pathfinder's Main window, something else on your system imposing the limit.