You can repair that by editing the "VK.txt" file in the
Pathfinder/Searches directory. You may need to reload the
file if you have assigned it to one of the search buttons.

On 2020-07-29 4:48 AM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
Dave,
I note the VK CB lookup returns a bad url message for "https://www.aca.gov.au".
The address should be "https://www.acma.gov.au"
de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe Subich, W4TV

Looks like the problem is more than the "www.aca.gov.au" in
the third line. ACMA have changed the link to the the search
to: <https://web.acma.gov.au/rrl/register_search.main_page>.

Dave will need to further check the changes/modify the search.

On 2020-07-29 4:48 AM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
Dave,
I note the VK CB lookup returns a bad url message for "https://www.aca.gov.au".
The address should be "https://www.acma.gov.au"
de Laurie VK3AMA

I note the VK CB lookup returns a bad url message for "https://www.aca.gov.au".
The address should be "https://www.acma.gov.au"

+ Thanks, Laurie. I'll use my packet inspector to see what changed.

Looks like the problem is more than the "www.aca.gov.au" in the third line. ACMA have changed the link to the the search
to: <https://web.acma.gov.au/rrl/register_search.main_page>.

Dave will need to further check the changes/modify the search.

+ The primary change was from HTTP to HTTPS. I have a search file that works -- or at least did until the license search stopped working even when manually invoked from the ACMA web page. After the web page returns to life, I'll issue a search file update.

The next time you start Pathfinder, you will be prompted to update its VK search to comply with recent changes to the Australian
Register of Radiocommunications Licenses web site.

Thanks again, Laurie!