Topics

Pathfinder Question

na5u mlt

Here's a Pathfinder question. I'm running FT8 with WSJT-X, JTAlerts and a
Flex 6500. When I click on a callsign, WSJT-X populate as well as DXView and
Pathfinder. Pathfinder however does not pull in the information about the
selected station. I have to click the QRZ button in Pathfinder or DXView.
Possibly this is correct but I thought Pathfinder would auto populate. Any
guidance is appreciated.
73,
Mike
NA5U

Here's a Pathfinder question. I'm running FT8 with WSJT-X, JTAlerts and a Flex 6500. When I click on a callsign, WSJT-X populate as
well as DXView and Pathfinder. Pathfinder however does not pull in the information about the selected station. I have to click the
QRZ button in Pathfinder or DXView.
Possibly this is correct but I thought Pathfinder would auto populate. Any guidance is appreciated.

+ When I extended SpotCollector to directly interoperate with WSJT-X, I missed the scenario where the user double-clicks a Spot
Database Entry for a station running a "K1JT mode" like FT8 or FT4, but hasn't logged a QSO with the Entry's station. This defect
has been corrected in the next version of SpotCollector, which I've sent you so you can give it a try.