Pathfinder Not Logging In

Pete W1RM

Suddenly today, Pathfinder would not log in.  I changed the password, no luck.  I reverted to another copy of the latest, no luck.  I’ve rebooted the computer, no luck

I can log onto QRZ through Firefox so I know the password is correct.

This problem just started today

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1RM@...

Suddenly today, Pathfinder would not log in. I changed the password, no luck. I reverted to another copy of the latest, no luck.
I've rebooted the computer, no luck

I can log onto QRZ through Firefox so I know the password is correct.

This problem just started today

+ I just tested Pathfinder 5.3.5 on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10; it automatically logged in to QRZ.com in each case.

+ No one else has reported a problem with Pathfinder logging in to QRZ.com.

+ In the "QRZ.com Online Callbook" panel on Pathfinder's Configuration window, is the "automatic login" box checked?

+ If so, then I suggest that you reboot Windows into "Safe mode with networking"; then start Pathfinder and see if it can
automatically login to QRZ.com, now that your anti-malware isn't running.

Pete W1RM

Cockpit error. All's good.