Pathfinder Live-Stream setting

Dimitris Papadopoulos - SV2CCA

Hello dear friends,

I’m having an issue with Pathfinder software. In the past, with a friend’s help, I had made one of the buttons near QRZ / QRZCQ to appear as Live-Stream, and click it, opened up a map where I could see the last QSO I made.

That friend of mine is currently unreachable, so any help/idea on how to set it up again?

Thanks in advance,

Jim SV2CCA

I’m having an issue with Pathfinder software. In the past, with a friend’s help, I had made one of the buttons near QRZ / QRZCQ to appear as Live-Stream, and click it, opened up a map where I could see the last QSO I made.

That friend of mine is currently unreachable, so any help/idea on how to set it up again?

+ Your issue is not with Pathfinder - your issue is that you don't remember the URL of the mapping site you previously used.

+ Note that DXView can display the location of your QSO partner on its build-in world map, on the DX Atlas world map, or on Google Earth. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DxInfo