Topics

Pathfinder Error - second request for assistance

Alan Komenski

Pathfinder Error
From: Alan Komenski
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 16:48:40 PDT

Yesterday my Windows 10 and the browser were updated my MS on my Windows 10 computer.  After the upgrade, it seems now to take forever for all of the DXLabs modules to load.  It can take as long as a half hour or more, but they eventually do load and everything seems to work correctly except for Pathfinder.  I have read all the documentation and checked and rechecked both the PF and DXK configurations and here is what is happening:

1.       The program appropriately logs me into QRZ.COM

2.       When a call sign is entered into the Capture window the appropriate call information does now seem to propagate into the Capture window fields.

3.       The entered call sign appears in the target call sign field in PF, but the new  information on the entered call does not appear load onto the QRZ.com page.

4.       If I click on the QRZ button, the information for the target call sign loads into the QRZ display page.

I am stumped at figuring out what I must have missed to get this to work correctly.  In the past, upon entry of the call into the capture window and then upon hitting the tab key, the call sign info would load into the capture screen and the appropriate call info would automatically load into the QRZ.com screen.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Alan – AC2K

Re: [DXLab] Pathfinder Error - second request for assistance

+ My response to your first request for assistance is here:

< https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/194940>

Pathfinder Error
From: Alan Komenski <mailto:akomenski@...?subject=Re:%20Pathfinder%20Error>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 16:48:40 PDT

1. The program appropriately logs me into QRZ.COM <http://qrz.com/>

2. When a call sign is entered into the Capture window the appropriate call information does now seem to propagate into the Capture window fields.

3. The entered call sign appears in the target call sign field in PF, but the new information on the entered call does not appear load onto the QRZ.com <http://qrz.com/> page.

4. If I click on the QRZ button, the information for the target call sign loads into the QRZ display page.

I am stumped at figuring out what I must have missed to get this to work correctly. In the past, upon entry of the call into the capture window and then upon hitting the tab key, the call sign info would load into the capture screen and the appropriate call info would automatically load into the QRZ.com <http://qrz.com/> screen.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Alan – AC2K

Ken Jachim

Powered by Cricket Wireless