Topics

Pathfinder Error

Alan Komenski

Yesterday my Windows 10 and the browser were updated my MS on my Windows 10 computer.  After the upgrade, it seems now to take forever for all of the DXLabs modules to load.  It can take as long as a half hour or more, but they eventually do load and everything seems to work correctly except for Pathfinder.  I have read all the documentation and checked and rechecked both the PF and DXK configurations and here is what is happening:

1.       The program appropriately logs me into QRZ.COM

2.       When a call sign is entered into the Capture window the appropriate call information does now seem to propagate into the Capture window fields.

3.       The entered call sign appears in the target call sign field in PF, but the new  information on the entered call does not appear load onto the QRZ.com page.

4.       If I click on the QRZ button, the information for the target call sign loads into the QRZ display page.

I am stumped at figuring out what I must have missed to get this to work correctly.  In the past, upon entry of the call into the capture window and then upon hitting the tab key, the call sign info would load into the capture screen and the appropriate call info would automatically load into the QRZ.com screen.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Alan – AC2K

[...]

+ Likely, your antimalware or firewall is interfering the operation of your DXLab applications because it has not been configured to
consider them "safe". To see if that's the case, boot Windows into "Safe Mode with Networking", and then start your DXLab
applications (but nothing else). Any change in behavior?

Alan Komenski

Thanks for the off-line suggestions.  I think I have it working correctly again.

Alan – AC2K