Pathfinder and 425DxNews

IZ5FSA Leo

Hi OM.
I'm the maintainer of 425dxn.org and I'm a DxLab Suite user.
I see Pathfinder cannot get response from www.425dxn.org because we've passed on https protocol.
I've also implemented a "special call leaderboard" list based on 425Dx News Calendar and active at download moment.

For other issues about interfacing 425DxNews and DxLab... here I am.

Best 73s de Leo IZ5FSA

73 de Leo IZ5FSA

I'm the maintainer of 425dxn.org <http://425dxn.org/> and I'm a DxLab Suite user.
I see Pathfinder cannot get response from www.425dxn.org <http://www.425dxn.org/> because we've passed on https protocol.
I've also implemented a "special call leaderboard" list based on 425Dx News Calendar and active at download moment.

For other issues about interfacing 425DxNews and DxLab... here I am.

+ thanks, Leo. Previously, Pathfinder would search 425DXN for QSL information about 8P9RY with the URL

http://www.iz5fsa.net/425dxn/?op=wsearch&query=8P9RY

+ but this URL no longer works. Changing this URL to

https://www.425dxn.org/index.php?op=wsearch&query=8p9ry&limit=1

+ makes it work. You can try this yourself by editing the 425DXN.txt file in Pathfinder's Searches folder to specify the URL as

https://www.425dxn.org/index.php?op=wsearch&query={targetcallsign}&limit=1

+ Save the change, restart Pathfinder, and see if it works to your satisfaction. If so, let me know and I'll distribute an updated 425DXN.txt to the DXLab user community.

IZ5FSA Leo

yes, I've studied documentation.
It works fine now
--
73 de Leo IZ5FSA

Dave AA6YQ

Thanks, Leo! I will issue an updated Pathfinder search for 425 DX News.

Dave