Topics

Pathfinder

eddy on5jk

Dave,

One of my friends, user of DXLab, has a small issue.

On the startpage of PF, there is an arrow on the left upper side.

Meaning: <GO BACK >

His question, not found in the helpfiles: Going back from where to where?

Thank, stay healthy, you cannot be missed by so many happy users of DXLab.

Eddy ON5JK

One of my friends, user of DXLab, has a small issue.

On the startpage of PF, there is an arrow on the left upper side.

Meaning: <GO BACK >

His question, not found in the helpfiles: Going back from where to where?

+ From the current web page to the previous web page in web browser history.