"/P" and Lat/Long Error

Daniel Violette

I worked an FT8 QSO that was using “/P”.  I received a grid “DM76” and logged via WSJT to DXlabs automatic method.  I see a distance of 749.98 was entered in details automatically (assume grid distance) but every time I start DXKeeper, the Details sections pops up with flashing lat & long items which are blank.  I normally have Details closed.  I do not know if a 0, 0 would stop it or just need to work another QSO which I have not done yet.

Dan KI6X

I worked an FT8 QSO that was using “/P”.  I received a grid “DM76” and logged via WSJT to DXlabs automatic method.  I see a distance of 749.98 was entered in details automatically (assume grid distance) but every time I start DXKeeper, the Details sections pops up with flashing lat & long items which are blank.  I normally have Details closed.  I do not know if a 0, 0 would stop it or just need to work another QSO which I have not done yet.

+ That's the result of defect in DXKeeper 16.7.1. Please revert to DXKeeper 16.6.6, using the procedure described here:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/209334