No Data in VUCC RAT

Joe - KC2TN

Need some help,

No Data in VUCC Realtime Award Tracking

I'm helping a friend (Really) as he recently turned on Realtime Award Tracking (RAT) for VUCC.

However, after selecting the appropriate options in the “Awards” Tab DXK config panel for VUCC, I get no data in any of the columns.

He's running the latest DXKeeper Ver 16.1.5

So far:

1) I've enabled VUCC tracking by checking off the "Bands" and the "RAT" option in the "VUCC Bands & Modes" panel on the "Awards" Tab.

2) I've checked off the "Worked", "Requested" and "Confirmed" options and have set "Band" to "ANY" in the "VUCC" Tab under RAT.

3) I've restarted and have done a recompute from the "Check Progress" tab in DXK.

But I get "0" grids in the VUCC Progress report.

Other awards he's tracking seem to work OK with data appearing as it should.

Any ideas what I missed? or is it broke?

BTW - My personal VUCC report works fine.

Tnx for any help,

Joe KC2TN

Jon Gefaell

In the MyQTHs panel of DXKeeper, is the checkbox for "VUCC" checked?

[...]

+ Has you friend defined one or more myQTHs? Is the VUCC box checked in each myQTH from which QSO's made are valid for VUCC? If not,
check the appropriate myQTH VUCC boxes, and then invoke the Recompute function.

Joe - KC2TN

That was it Jon!
Missed that little gem. Lol

Now I have to figure out why he only shows 87 grids out of 64K Q’s.

Tnx,
Joe - KC2TN

On Jun 9, 2021, at 1:50 PM, Jon Gefaell <jon@...> wrote:

In the MyQTHs panel of DXKeeper, is the checkbox for "VUCC" checked?

Joe - KC2TN

Tnx Dave1
Missed that little gem. Lol

Joe - KC2TN

On Jun 9, 2021, at 2:10 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

[...]

Missed that little gem.

+ That "little gem" is what enables you to comply with VUCC rule #6:

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Awards/VUCC%20Rules%20April%202019.pdf

+ Check to be sure that your QSOs each specify the correct myQTHID.