No background colors in Spot Collector

Mark Bitterlich

Installed complete suite in Windows 11 Computer.  Spot Collector has no background colors showing for LOTW, eQSL, etc. 

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
Installed complete suite in Windows 11 Computer.  Spot Collector has no background colors showing for LOTW, eQSL, etc.

+ Set the background colors in the "Background Colors" panel on the Configuration window's "Spot Database Display" tab.

+ If the background colors are already set, have you directed DXView to install its eQSL and LoTW databases? Check the Databases tab of DXView's Configuration; if they haven't been installed, first terminate DXKeeper and SpotColllector, and then direct DXView to install those databases.

Dave, AA6YQ

Mark Bitterlich

AA6YQ : “Check the Databases tab of DXView's Configuration; if they haven't been installed, first terminate DXKeeper and SpotColllector, and then direct DXView to install those databases.”

That was the exact problem.  THANK YOU!   

Dave, I am honestly amazed, no actually astounded that you answered my question so quickly and of course dead on with the solution.  Myself and thousands of others are in your debt.  

Mark Bitterlich, wa3jpy

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2022 4:12 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] No background colors in Spot Collector

+ AA6YQ comments below

+ Set the background colors in the "Background Colors" panel on the Configuration window's "Spot Database Display" tab.

+ If the background colors are already set, have you directed DXView to install its eQSL and LoTW databases? Check the Databases tab of DXView's Configuration; if they haven't been installed, first terminate DXKeeper and SpotColllector, and then direct DXView to install those databases.

Dave, AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

AA6YQ : “Check the Databases tab of DXView's Configuration; if they haven't been installed, first terminate DXKeeper and SpotColllector, and then direct DXView to install those databases.”

That was the exact problem.  THANK YOU!

+ My pleasure, Mark.

Dave, AA6YQ