Topics

New to the Group.

Keith <w4rpe@...>

I am having a problem getting dxkeeper and jtalert to work together. Can any one help me with this.

Keith Wood
W4RPE

On Jun 7, 2019, at 1:46 PM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have a Hy-Gain DCU-3 digital rotator control, which uses the DCU-1 protocol according to the manual. My problem is this: When I turn the controller on, then start DXView, no matter what I enter the first rotation takes the antenna to 127 degrees. After that everything works fine.

Although a trivial problem, has anyone found a way to get the controller to work correctly on this first rotation?

+ Have you brought this to the attention of Hy-Gain Technical Support?

I am having a problem getting dxkeeper and jtalert to work together. Can any one help me with this.

+ Welcome to DXLab, Keith. You'll find step-by-step instructions here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>

+ Don't hesitate to follow up with additional questions by posting here.