Topics

new remote access mechanism

Dave AA6YQ

Recommended by my friend Gerry W1VE, the Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server provides remote web browser access to Windows applications like DXLab. In a Facebook post, Gerry described using this product to access N1MM from an iPad with two-way audio.

<https://www.cybelesoft.com/thinfinity/remote-desktop/server/>

If you decide to give this a try with DXLab, please report your experience here. Thanks!

John Feist

Thanks Dave, I will take a look. I can say that TightVNC does work as a remote console/control with the DXLabs features that I use.
73, JohnF