New MYQTHID

k6xt

New QTH's in TQSL threw a monkey wrench in DXK's LoTW upload feature.
I have set QSL config to the new TQSL QTH ID.
I have deleted MYQTHID from affected Q's made from the new QTH whose TQSL ID I changed.
Now DXK LoTW upload is erroring on all the upload Q's, referring to the old QTH ID which no longer exists in QSL Config and is no longer in the contact's MYQTHID. Don't know what to do next?

BTW help refers to an item APP_DXKEEPER_MYQTHID which does not seem to exist on my installation. Perhaps I have an old help file?

TIA Art K6XT

New QTH's in TQSL threw a monkey wrench in DXK's LoTW upload feature.

I have set QSL config to the new TQSL QTH ID.

+ There is no "QTH ID" in TQSL. Are you referring to a "Station Location"? If so, please post a complete list of all of your "Station Locations", and describe recent changes.

I have deleted MYQTHID from affected Q's made from the new QTH whose TQSL ID I changed.

Now DXK LoTW upload is erroring on all the upload Q's, referring to the old QTH ID which no longer exists in QSL Config and is no longer in the contact's MYQTHID. Don't know what to do next?

+ Until I understand your situation and the actions you've taken, I can't help you.

+ I suggest that you review

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWMultipleCallsignsLocations

BTW help refers to an item APP_DXKEEPER_MYQTHID which does not seem to exist on my installation. Perhaps I have an old help file?

+ The name of that item is simply MYQTHID

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm#myQTH

+ In which section of the documentation do you see a reference to APP_DXKEEPER_MYQTHID ?

k6xt

Thanks Dave

Yes to TQSL Station Location. Which is what I changed. Probably too soon.

In court tomorrow and at Pacific DX Conv this weekend. If I can let me put it on hold til next week when I'll have enough bux to pay attention and work your suggestions.
73 Art

Yes to TQSL Station Location. Which is what I changed. Probably too soon.

In court tomorrow and at Pacific DX Conv this weekend. If I can let me put it on hold til next week when I'll have enough bux to pay attention and work your suggestions.

+ Take a look at the Wiki Article I cited. If that doesn't make the corrective action clear, let me know.

k6xt

Problem solved after a fashion. Using a TQSL tbk restored the deleted Station Locations, then was able to LoTW upload.

Midnight Thursday got FCC email that I'd been successful despite all odds (<5%) getting our club station a 1x2. Better start buying lotto tickets.

W7NTA is history. I get to start this process all over. I'll try to do better this time. Tnx info Dave.
--
73 Art K6XT/K7OX