I am using MicroHam 9.3.4 w/ DigiKeyer II v3.14 & WinKey Rev 10 ….with virtual Com ports 3 to 9

Q. Can the Net Serv be use at the same time as MicroHam sever?

Curt Bowles
VE3ZN

Joe Subich, W4TV

Q. Can the Net Serv be use at the same time as MicroHam sever?
NetServ has nothing to do with microHAM USB Device Router (virtual
serial ports).

On 2022-07-25 5:06 PM, Curt Bowles wrote:
Hello Dave or Joe:
Ref: https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/NetworkService.htm <https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/NetworkService.htm>
DX Commander General tab/Net Serv button….
I am using MicroHam 9.3.4 w/ DigiKeyer II v3.14 & WinKey Rev 10 ….with virtual Com ports 3 to 9
Q. Can the Net Serv be use at the same time as MicroHam sever?
Curt Bowles
VE3ZN

Ref: https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/NetworkService.htm

DX Commander General tab/Net Serv button….

I am using MicroHam 9.3.4 w/ DigiKeyer II v3.14 & WinKey Rev 10 ….with virtual Com ports 3 to 9

Q. Can the Net Serv be use at the same time as MicroHam sever?

+ Yes.

+ The "Network Service" window's "UDP Network Service" enables Commander to send N1MM-style UDP messages to devices that utilize them to track your primary transceiver's frequency.

+ The "Network Service" windows "TCP Network Service" enables Commander to receive directives conveyed via the TCP protocol that direct Commander to report and change your primary transceiver's frequency and mode, and switch itbetween receiving and transmitting.

+ Both of these services are independent of serial ports, and thus independent of the microHam server.

Curt Bowles

Dave...

Thank you
--