N1MM ,DXLab, Gateway.

Yuriy Veselov

Linkage N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway.
When registering QSOs in the N1MM journal, the registration in the DXKeeper journal does not occur.
Configured the ports (added the IPv4 address of the computer) in the N1MM Broadcast panel,
added N1MM Logger ini to the configuration. changes according to the manual
N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway Online Help.
Gateway: DXKeeper, DXView, Pathfinder - the status is "connected", at the bottom there is a red
inscription "see Errorl log". The file with errors is attached.
Please help me find the reason in the setting.
73. Yuri  R2ZX

Linkage N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway.
When registering QSOs in the N1MM journal, the registration in the DXKeeper journal does not occur.
Configured the ports (added the IPv4 address of the computer) in the N1MM Broadcast panel, added N1MM Logger ini to the configuration. changes according to the manual N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway Online Help.
Gateway: DXKeeper, DXView, Pathfinder - the status is "connected", at the bottom there is a red inscription "see Errorl log". The file with errors is attached.
Please help me find the reason in the setting.

+ This group does not convey attachments. Please attach the errorlog.txt file to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

@ more AA6YQ comments below

Linkage N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway.
When registering QSOs in the N1MM journal, the registration in the DXKeeper journal does not occur.
Configured the ports (added the IPv4 address of the computer) in the N1MM Broadcast panel, added N1MM Logger ini to the configuration. changes according to the manual N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway Online Help.
Gateway: DXKeeper, DXView, Pathfinder - the status is "connected", at the bottom there is a red inscription "see Errorl log". The file with errors is attached.
Please help me find the reason in the setting.

@ Thanks for sending me your errorlog.txt file. The gateway is generating an errorlog.txt file because you have its "Log debugging info" box checked - not because any program errors are occurring. You should uncheck this box.

@ The errorlog shows that you have been successfully logging QSOs from N1MM to DXKeeper, for example on 2021-03-10 starting at 1524Z when you logged 5 QSOs within 30 minutes, and most recently today at 0617Z with RK3ZI on 20m SSB.

# more AA6YQ comments below

Thanks a lot for the clarification.
I found a bug where QSO was not logged in DXKeeper - wrong port number.

# Nice work, Yuri!

@ more AA6YQ comments below