Topics

N1MM DXKeeper Gateway Problem

Stewart Lewis

I am running Windows 10, SmartSDR 2.6.1 with N1MM+ 1.0.8063.0 and am trying to start N1MM_DXK_GW.exe.  When I start the Gateway, I get the following message Error: Address in use.  What do I need to do to eliminate this problem????

73

Stewart W0SHL

I am running Windows 10, SmartSDR 2.6.1 with N1MM+ 1.0.8063.0 and am trying to start N1MM_DXK_GW.exe. When I start the Gateway, I
get the following message "Error: Address in use". What do I need to do to eliminate this problem????

+ The N1MM-DXKeeper gateway connects to N1MM via port 12060. If another application is already using that port, the "Error: Address
in use" message will appear.

+ Run the Windows Task Manager to check for an existing instance of the N1MM-DXKeeper gateway; if you find one, direct the Task
Manager to terminate it.

+ Occasionally, Windows gets confused about port usage; you can clear this by rebooting Windows.