Topics

Mystery Error Message

Don Inbody AD0K

I started getting the following error message in a popup window.
The window title is: SyncFromXMLDataTableError
The message in the window is: Concurrency violation: The update Command affected 0 of the expected 1 records

Is this coming from QRZ?

73, Don AD0K

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 09:13 AM, Don Inbody wrote:

I started getting the following error message in a popup window.
The window title is: SyncFromXMLDataTableError
The message in the window is: Concurrency violation: The update Command affected 0 of the expected 1 records

Is this coming from QRZ?

+ I don't know. SyncFromXMLDataTableError does not appear anywhere in DXKeeper's source code.

+ What actions are you taking that lead up to the appearance of this error message?

Don Inbody AD0K

I do not  suspect the error from DXLabs, at least not directly. It seems to pop in randomly, and I have been unable to make it happen routinely.
I had the entire suite running (except for Pathfinder) along with LogPublisher and CWGet. Given that the error mentioned XML, I am suspecting something related to QRZ lookups as I pay for the QRZ XML Logbook data subscription. The other place it could be coming from is ClubLog, as I think they are doing a server changeout right now.

73, Don AD0K