Topics

myQTH Question

Mike NA5U

I know this was asked and answered the other day but I could not see the
answer. On the Log QSO tab myQTH is missing as I go through the process of
logging QSOs. I go the myQTH tab and Set myQTH ID as Home. When I log a QSO,
I see Home flash for a moment then it goes away and myQTH starts flashing.
Any help is appreciated.
73,
Mike
NA5U

Robie

Have you set the default qth to Home on the DXKeeper/Config/Log page?

Robie - AJ4F

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 1:20 AM Mike NA5U <mike@...> wrote:
I know this was asked and answered the other day but I could not see the
answer. On the Log QSO tab myQTH is missing as I go through the process of
logging QSOs. I go the myQTH tab and Set myQTH ID as Home. When I log a QSO,
I see Home flash for a moment then it goes away and myQTH starts flashing.
Any help is appreciated.
73,
Mike
NA5U