Topics

myQTH copy

Jeffrey griffin

I'm trying to create a new QTH for KB2M/P and don't see a clear way to open a new QTH using my current myQTH as default settings. What's the best way to do this? Thanks...

73 Jeff kb2m

I'm trying to create a new QTH for KB2M/P and don't see a clear way to open a new QTH using my current myQTH as default settings. What's the best way to do this?

+ On the Main window's "my QTHs" tab, click the New button, populate the textboxes, and then click the Save button.

Jeffrey griffin

Simple enough, maybe so simple I missed it. Thanks Dave...

73 Jeff kb2m