Topics

Multiple Radios with Multiple Microham MK devices

Saad Mahaini

Hello all,

Not sure if this question is for DXLab, Microham or both

I have multiple radios interfaced to DXLab.  Each radio is paired with a Microham MicroKeyer interface.  DXLab communicates fine with all radios

The Microham router is configured for each MK.  No duplicate/conflict ports among all the units, etc

DXLab communicates fine with all radios.  I have all ports in WinWobler (ie PSK, WINKey, PTT, etc) configured and working FB with radio 1 / MK unit 1.  The question is how / can i configure those ports in WinWobler for the Radio 2 / MK unit 2 interface, and so on.  In another word, can those ports be set as different groups in WinWobler config so taht each set is associated with each radio and is automatically assigned / switched when different radio is selected in Commander

If not, what is the work around.

73 Saad N5FF

DXLab communicates fine with all radios.  I have all ports in WinWobler (ie PSK, WINKey, PTT, etc) configured and working FB with radio 1 / MK unit 1.  The question is how / can i configure those ports in WinWobler for the Radio 2 / MK unit 2 interface, and so on.  In another word, can those ports be set as different groups in WinWobler config so taht each set is associated with each radio and is automatically assigned / switched when different radio is selected in Commander

+ Use WinWarbler's "MultiRadio Configuration" window, as described in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/MultiRadio.htm

Saad Mahaini

Thanks Dave, exactly what I needed , Just an amazing and powerful suite of software

Much appreciated

73 Saad N5FF

+ AA6YQ comments below