Topics

Multiple Monitors

James Fuller N7VR <n7vr@...>

Thanks Dave,
I knew i was doing something incorrectly.
Jim Fuller N7VR

On 7/30/2020 8:37 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Well, I am doing something wrong. I am attempting to place screens on a second screen. I open DXKeeper and move it to the second screen, then close the program. When I reopen it, it comes up on the primary screen.
Same is true of Launcher, etc.

I know I am doing something wrong, can someone point me in the right direction.

+ Every DXLab application has a "Use multiple monitors" checkbox on its Configuration window's General tab. Have you checked these boxes? If not, check them, and then terminate and restart the applications.

Jim Fuller
Montana Section Emergency Coordinator
N7VR -- http://www.n7vr.org
ARRL Life Member