Topics

Multiple instances of Spot Collecter

David A92GE

Edited

Before I waste my time can someone enlighten meĀ  - is it possible to run multiple instances of Spot Collector such that one displays digital spots only and one shows the real modes i.e. SSB/CW? Then clicking on a spot in the relevant instance will tune rigs/ connect to DXKeeper/DXView etc. ? It is fine having filtering but when filtered to a mode other modes are missed.

73

David
A92GE

David A92GE

Sorry "waste my time" sounds so harsh - I am happy to experiment and enjoy using the program. Sorry again. The written word is mightier than the sword ( to paraphase) and I did not mean this to seem that my time is worth more than any one else's just that there are others that know better.

Before I waste my time can someone enlighten me - is it possible to run multiple instances of Spot Collector such that one displays digital spots only and one shows the real modes i.e. SSB/CW? Then clicking on a spot in the relevant instance will tune rigs/ connect to DXKeeper/DXView etc. ? It is fine having filtering but when filtered to a mode other modes are missed.

+ Only one instance of SpotCollector can be run on a computer. If you want to run multiple instances, you'll need multiple computers.