mmtty

Rich KB1FGC <marzo7088@...>

Can MMTTY be integrated into DX cluster?If so,Can you tell me where it is in the Manuel?
Thanks
Rich

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment below

Can MMTTY be integrated into DX cluster?

+ I don't know what you mean by "MMTTY integrated into DX cluster".

+ Please describe an operating scenario step-by-step that illustrates what you have in mind.

Rich KB1FGC <marzo7088@...>

Edited

I wasn't sure of I can log in MMTTY and have the information show in DX cluster,Or log in Dx cluster and have it show in MMTTY.I don't have experience with running programs in tandem so I may not explain it well.I know some hams use their  logging software with FT-8 or MMTTY.So was wondering if DX cluster can be used that way.
Thanks
Rich

I wasn't sure of I can log in MMTTY and have the information show in DX cluster,Or log in Dx cluster and have it show in MMTTY.I don't have experience with running programs in tandem so I may not explain it well.I know some hams use their  logging software with FT-8 or MMTTY.So was wondering if DX cluster can be used that way

+ As a standalone application, MMTTY does not interoperate with the DX Cluster network.

+ WinWarbler, the digital mode component of the DXLab Suite, includes MMTTY, and uses it for RTTY reception and transmission. With WinWarbler running, double-clicking the Spot Database Entry (in SpotCollector) for a station operating in RTTY will direct Commander to QSY your transceiver to the correct frequency so that WinWarbler will immediately begin displaying decoded RTTY text.  You can populate WinWarbler's "QSO Info" panel by double-clicking on decoded text; when the QSO is complete, clicking the Spot button in that panel will spot the station to the DX Cluster network (via SpotCollector), and clicking the Log button in that panel will log the QSO in DXKeeper.

+ Take a look at WinWarbler's reference documetnation:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/index.htm

+ The are many "step-by-step" articles accessible via "Getting Started With CW, Phone, PSK, and RTTY" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Operation