Topics

Missing QSO's

Bill - AA4M

Hello,

I just discovered  that my "wsjtx.log" file is showing 37 more QSO's than DXKeeper.  I  think what happened is that at some point in the past I accidentally turned off JTAlert, which resulted in a group of contacts not making it to DXKeeper.  Is there any easy way I can find the missing QSO's?

73, Bill  AA4M

Carl - WC4H

Hi Bill.

wsjtx.log file is not the log.  The wsjtx_log.adi file is the one to look at.

73.
Carl - WC4H

Bill - AA4M

They are both showing the same 37 QSO error.

73, Bill  AA4M

On 10/20/2020 09:11:17, Carl - WC4H via groups.io wrote:
Hi Bill.

wsjtx.log file is not the log.  The wsjtx_log.adi file is the one to look at.

73.
Carl - WC4H

I just discovered  that my "wsjtx.log" file is showing 37 more QSO's than DXKeeper.  I  think what happened is that at some point in the past I accidentally turned off JTAlert, which resulted in a group of contacts not making it to DXKeeper.  Is there any easy way I can find the missing QSO's?

+ First, make a backup copy of your log file (in case things don't go as expected).

+ Second, direct DXKeeper to import your WSJT-X log file with "duplicate checking" enabled, with a range of 1 minute. Prepare for this operation to take a while. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Import.htm#Duplicate_Checking>

Joe Subich, W4TV

Bill,

1) *BACK UP YOUR DXKEEPER LOG*
2) On the DXKeeper Import QSOs tab, make sure Duplicate checking
is enabled (check "check duplicates on import range +/- 1 minutes -
set to 1 minutes if not already set to 1 minute)
3) Import the WSJTX_LOG.adi file.

The majority of the QSOs should be ignored as duplicates, the
"missing" 37 should be imported if they are not themselves duplicates
of existing QSOs (log entries).