Missing Bands/Modes Table in DXView

RIchard Thorne

Not sure if I clicked on something or if the Commander upgrade changed something.

DXView used to show me the band/mode table. It's no longer there.

How do I get the table back?

Rich - N5ZC

Not sure if I clicked on something or if the Commander upgrade changed something.

DXView used to show me the band/mode table. It's no longer there.

How do I get the table back?
+ Start DXKeeper.

      73,

             Dave. AA6YQ

RIchard Thorne

Dave,

I shutdown and restarted all the programs via Launcher. Fixed.

I guess it was some sort of a fluke.

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC

On 6/24/2022 11:04 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
Not sure if I clicked on something or if the Commander upgrade
changed something.
DXView used to show me the band/mode table. It's no longer there.
How do I get the table back?
+ Start DXKeeper.
      73,
             Dave. AA6YQ

I shutdown and restarted all the programs via Launcher. Fixed.
+ DXView's Main window will only show your realtime DXCC award progress is DXKeeper is running, and a log is open.
I guess it was some sort of a fluke.

+ There are no "flukes". All misbehavior is caused by defects in the application or its documentation, mis-configuration, or misunderstanding.