Topics

Message at startup

Knut Meland

When I start DXLab from Launcher, I get this message:
CI-V Commander aborting device data load operation - missing or invalid frequency: 2020-10-01 21.47.36 > CI-V Commander ver 14.7.1

I use to click it away, and everything looks fine. It is just annoying to get this every time i start DXLab.

73 de Knut LA9RY

When I start DXLab from Launcher, I get this message:
CI-V Commander aborting device data load operation - missing or invalid frequency: 2020-10-01 21.47.36 > CI-V Commander ver 14.7.1

+ You have Commander configured to load information from a file for a frequency-dependent device. The file you've specified contains invalid data.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/Configuration.htm#Device%20tabs>;

Knut Meland

Problem solved.