Topics

Member number tags in SpotCollector

Jim N7US

I’ve been using the files at http://hamclubs.info/ to populate the Special Callsigns tab of SpotCollector so the numbers appear in the Tags field of the SpotCollector display.  I can use an SQL filter to display only club members’ spots.

Many of the clubs listed at http://hamclubs.info/ now show empty files.  I’ve sent notes to David, KJ4IZW, who maintains the lists, asking about the empty files but haven’t received a response.

Does anyone know of any other source of properly-formatted club lists?

Jim N7US

Dave K8HW

I emailed KJ4IZW quite awhile ago and have not received any reply. I just gave up using the Special callsigns feature.

Dave K8HW

David Westbrook

Jim N7US & Dave K8HW  -- Thanks for reporting those issues, and I have fixed the FISTS and SKCC feeds on http://hamclubs.info/

The CWOps list I have on my todo list (they provide a google spreadsheet that needs additional parsing work into a text format).

There are some other gaps that have developed over time as various clubs have changed their websites -- I'll likely only go back and fix those on specific request, since ham play time is pretty limited.

73!
--david
KJ4IZW