From: ON6AT Patrick [mailto:on6at@...]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2020 6:05 AM
To: 'Dave AA6YQ'
Subject: RE: DXKeeper - error by export 3e test

Hi Dave,

The requested file is attached.

What more information for U.

This weekend I participated in two contests.
Last night (Sunday evening) I wanted to import these contests into DXKeeper.
I also got the error message there.

Then I thought about the administration rights at MS Windows.
Normally I have all rights and have not any problems with that.

DXLab Suite is on the C drive, but my files for backup and contest are on the D drive.

When I looked at the properties of the D drive, I found that under the security tab,
Administrators: the check marks were on,
BUT under my name, as users, the check marks were on
"read and write" - "show folder contents" - "read ".
The rest were turned off.

I have changed these settings and shut down the PC.

This morning (Monday) I only started DXKeeper without the other parts and executed what you asked in the last mail.

Now I could export to the D drive as well as import.

Could my permissions on DXLab Suite have been changed by a cleaning program?

I use Advanced SystemCare from Iobit and sometimes CCleaner.
As antivirus program I use Kaspersky.

This afternoon (Monday) I will start DXLab Suite completely and check everything is working properly.

73 Patrick ON6AT