Topics

Marking Groups of QSOs as Uploaded to LOTW?

Fred - NA2U

I have the need of marking a group of QSOs as Uploaded to LOTW so they don't upload again creating dupes in LOTW. I read documentation re Modifying QSOs and did not find an answer. How, please? Thanks.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

Biden: 'It's Not a Protest, It's an Insurrection'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ff6374a1008f374a5bedst04vuc1
Democrats Retake Senate as Ossoff Wins in Georgia
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ff6374a33b6e374a5bedst04vuc2
Pence, Grassley Rushed to Secure Location
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ff6374a57374374a5bedst04vuc3

Joe Subich, W4TV

I have the need of marking a group of QSOs as Uploaded to LOTW so they don't upload again creating dupes in LOTW.
While uploading the same QSOs repeatedly is a bad idea and wastes
LotW Server bandwidth, doing so will not create dupes in LotW as
long as the Date, time, Call, Band, and Mode do not change.

I read documentation re Modifying QSOs and did not find an answer.
Try the DXLab Wiki <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

specifically:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOModifying>

A quick hint ... enter one or two words in the search box in the
upper right of the main page and click the "text" button. Your answer came up with the single word "modify" as the search parameter.

On 2021-01-06 5:17 PM, Fred - NA2U wrote:
I have the need of marking a group of QSOs as Uploaded to LOTW so they don't upload again creating dupes in LOTW. I read documentation re Modifying QSOs and did not find an answer. How, please? Thanks.
73 from the desert,
Fred/NA2U

I have the need of marking a group of QSOs as Uploaded to LOTW so they don't upload again creating dupes in LOTW. I read
documentation re Modifying QSOs and did not find an answer. How, please? Thanks.

+ Set the "LoTW QSL Sent" item in those QSOs to 'Y'. The database field name is

APP_DXKEEPER_LOTW_QSL_SENT

Fred - NA2U

Thanks Dave and Joe.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

On 2021-01-06 5:17 PM, Fred - NA2U wrote:
I have the need of marking a group of QSOs as Uploaded to LOTW so they don't upload again creating dupes in LOTW. I read documentation re Modifying QSOs and did not find an answer. How, please? Thanks.
73 from the desert,
Fred/NA2U

Obama Doesn't Mince Words on Trump
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ff66b69cba356b697a96st03vuc1
Senate Is Back: 'This Is Still the People's House'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ff66b69ef0cb6b697a96st03vuc2
McConnell, Pelosi Want Vote Count to Finish Tonight
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5ff66b6a1e6436b697a96st03vuc3